Nebula confruintingfruiti Nebula confruintingfruiti

Good Work

Good work man, good solid work

Mr Biggle: 1.72 Mr Biggle: 1.72

Motha Flipper

Pure loving Mista Biggal, he is all like. He's propa cult, underground. Yeah, like the Communist Manefesto to Russia///2lol

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

wowy wow wow

I thought the beginning and end scenes were very good-i'm talking top notch, cinema style.

I also enjoyed the Discworld reference.
Overall most amusing and I eagerly anticipate your series 3 rendition.

CapnBob responds:

Thanks! Chukwa!

Western Lights Western Lights

I imagine that there will be...

...lots of people who don't understand this. "Explain the symbolism dick!" or "i don't get it therefore you suck". It's an unfortunate matter this, because i understand the potent phallocentricism and sense of paranoia. The whole point of symbolism is to work it out for yourself. Not to be explained it. Take the simple toothpick. Are you really that inept to work out what it does or what it's for? Yes, that's right kids, pick your teeth with it. It's the symbol for cleaning your teeth...like toothpaste, or a toothbrush. And what does clean teeth mean? hygiene! Correct. That's how symbols work. Sadly with IQs dropping like flies to cyanide, this could be an impossible feat.

The simple animation contrasted against the vicious reds were very potent. I liked what you did with the carriage-very clever. I understand your frequency and wavelength, and for that I respect this short.

Day in the life of Death Day in the life of Death

Y'hear that? Y'hear?

Thats the sound of my hands clapping together, like a rubbery seal. Listen to those accoustics. The science of sound that is. What more can I say? It was like the discoveryof rubber; pivotal to the development of the world. The Graphics were luscious; like sprigs of fresh corn bellowing in the Russian wind. The Sounds were scrumptious; like Tractors munching down that bellowing corn. The Humour! OOOOH Gawds, the humour; it was like grinding that corn up into a big ball and then feeding them to starving children. Pure brilliance.

Reboot Advert Reboot Advert

Magestic

Epic. Sublime. Nice flags. Come on. Nice flags. The Jester. Oh man. Eyes that went with the wind. Like the Wind i said. I was captivated by the might. Superb voice acting. Simply beautiful. Let thewelk bask in the glory. Make more

14 february 14 february

I quite liked that

Graphically, it was really good. And the music made it all nice and bumbley. But i do believe its the 13th today...unless you live on the other side of the world.

Egyptian troubles Egyptian troubles

Brilliant

Yet again you have created an epic that will withstand the test of time and soar to new hights within this community. The Egyptians would be pround-their plight was portrayed (rightfully) as gritty and intense. The harshness of the ending made everything...oh so potent. Thanks ants.

Pingu - Flashversion Pingu - Flashversion

Crack Whore, crack House

I quote your review of my pingu:
you did the theme wrong. dumbass. ive got a pinguflash coming up soon on NG in a week or two and its going to be much better than this one (i think)

You think? Yeah Mate, well you thought wrong. I tell thee now, I've never contemplated electronically violating my monitor, but i've never come closer when watching that. At least the original pingu had substance. Your story: Pingu builds a snowman, and uses bits of wood for aesthetics. At least my story was an Epic of massive proportions: I mean come on, Nazi Penguins doing the Sig Heil thing, Crazy Horse Pie, A Bazooka, a dead bleeding polar bear, engaging dialogue...The list goes on.
I do believe eventually Penguins will become a dying brreed. And it is sad to know that Old Pingu will die with them. But your Pingu makes the whole prospect sound...hmmm almost satisfying.
Another point. The music. Since when did the BBC ever decide they wanted Icelandic ponces to feature in the course? I tell Thee. Never. Just because they sang about penguins, it doesnt constitute Pingu Authenticity >>>!!!!!DUMBASS!!!<<<< Unless this comes from new age Electronica Pingu, to which I say you're a bigger "dumbass" for watching it, and you're a treatcherous wench for imitating that version.
Also I don't recall Pingu having electric Feet. I'm pretty sure those big orange things are insulators, so i don't understand the whole prospect of this "electronic discharge".
Well anyway, well done on downloading the Pingu themetume. That took skill.
Oh, and you spent Christmas on flash? Wait. Christmas? On this? Oh dear. I detect a disfunctional familly/homosexuality.
Anyway, I wholeheartedly hope you get sued for all you're worth by my friends at the Beeb. Gooday and Goodnight.

allemansing responds:

haha yeah man i know this flash is quite gay. I'm not happy with it looking back at it now. Yours was much more fun dude =) Though i dont think it quite THAT bad, but it's not very good. And no i didn't really spend christmas on this, i spent the days around christmas on this.
I bitterly regret that i made it so boring and serious. I must've been very mad and confidential when writing that review. dont take me serious ;)

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

meh

I feel 'bad' ruining this flash's almost perfect track record, but without the song, the flash is quite average. The animation was quite simple and bits appeared to vary in consistancy. But it was enjoyable and funny non-the-less